Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari sma-smk.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT Asia Pacific Mining Resources has been established in Indonesia since 1999 by its present owner who has a long experience in the mining and trading business in Indonesia, Australia and South Africa. Started with coal trading at the time, the company also moved upstream into coal mining and exploration in cooperation with several concession holders in South and East Kalimantan, and Sumatera.
Asia Pacific Mining Resources (APMR) operates within the rules and regulations under the law of the Republic of Indonesia and fully complies with Domestic Market Obligation for the Coal Mining Industry. Most of its coal supplies are designated for the domestic market.
APMR has in the meantime spread its wings into trading and mining of minerals. And during the past years sister companies have been established for the exploration and exploitation of coal, iron ore, nickel and tin.
An expanding coal mining and trading company is seeking qualified and dynamic candidates for the following positions:
RECEPTIONIST / FRONT OFFICERequirements:
- Female, Max, 25 years old, with min. 1 year experience in same field
- Attractive and have a good appearance
- Good communication and high interpersonal skill and confident
- Have an excellent administration
- Highly motivated, hard worker, and discipline
- Min. SMK / equivalent degree from related field
- Able to operate MS Office
- Good in English both Oral and Written
- Customer service oriented, friendly, ready to serve attitude
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply