PT Prima Cahaya Indobeverage (Pepsi Cola-Indofood Group) or Pepsi (formerly known as Pepsi-Cola) is a brand of soft drink manufactured by PepsiCo and sold worldwide through stores, restaurants and vending machines. This drink was first created on August 28, 1898 by pharmacist Caleb Bradham. The brand became a trademark on June 16, 1903.
In Indonesia, Pepsi was produced by PT. Prima Cahaya Indobeverage, factory in Purwakarta, West Java. The company is a joint-venture between PepsiCo United States with Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Indonesia. Currently PT. Prima Cahaya Indobeverage produce Pepsi-Cola beverages Pepsi, 7 Up, Mirinda, Gatorade, Tropicana Twister, and Fruitamin Tekita.
Administration QC – QARequirements
- Candidate must possess at least a SMA SMK, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Fresh Graduate/Final Level, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Biology, Chemistry, BioTechnology, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Maximum 25 years old
- Required skill(s): administration, Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.