Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari sma-smk.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT. Chakra Jawara (CJ) as subsidiary of PT. Mahadana Dasha Utama or Mahadasha operating in dealership business. Currently PT. Chakra Jawara holds exclusive license dealership of IVECO heavy truck in Indonesia. IVECO is worldwide product with long history of success and great reputation in transportation business. PT. Chakra Jawara (CJ) was established on December 1, 2000 with offering "Integrated Machineries and Transport Equipment Solutions in Indonesia" to customers operating in the mining, forestry, construction, oil & gas, and container trucks. A total of 300 employees are located in Jakarta and branches in Balikpapan, Pekanbaru, Samarinda, Banjarmasin and Papua.
With a network of information systems by TMT Group, all of our branches have access to an integrated electronic program "System Application and Products" (SAP), which is designed for the effectiveness of the management of spare parts inventory, and operational schedules. It all gives customers access to parts & service network in each branches in Indonesia easily and promptly.
PT. CHAKRA JAWARA in cooperation with IVECO , ensuring all products meet the requirements of performance and durability necessary for operational success in Indonesia. Powered by trained technicians, CJ offers customers comprehensive equipment management solutions.
- Melakukan proses pengadaan, penyimpanan serta pengeluaran spare part ke mekanik, Menganalisa stock part per moving code Melakukan proses maintaining inventory spare part sehinggajumlah persediaan berada pada tingkat yang optimal
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Curug.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.