In 1992, the company further invested another two (2) units of Paper Machine with capacity of 99,000 tons p.a. to accommodate the strong increase of paper demand in the market in tandem with the Indonesian government industrialization program. In line with globalization era, PT Suparma Tbk took a profound move in becoming a public company and listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange in 1994.
Today, located on a land of twenty one (21) hectares, PT Suparma Tbk operates 6 units of Paper Machine with a total combined capacity of 150,000 tons p.a. and supported by approximately 1,500 delegated employees.
Holding the motto of 'Continues Improvement', PT Suparma Tbk actively serves both domestic and international market with high quality products, services and meeting the customer expectations.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMA/K, any field.
- Candidate is willing to be placed in Surabaya.
- Candidates should have good health conditions.
- Required skill(s): warehouse and storage, Warehouse And Inventory Control.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate is allowed.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.