PT Forisa Nusapersada was founded in 1995, with the focus to produce and market beverage products,specially in quality powder that will be enjoyed by the local and international society. Today, Forisa is based in a Jakarta headquarter, with a marketing network that covers markets in Indonesia and several countries in the world. During its operation, Forisa is always committed to create a corporate work that will satisfy the consumers. The real implementation of this commitment is shown in the presence of brands like Nutrijell, Pop Ice, Teh Sisri, Agarasa, My Vla, Anget Sari, etc
With those big brands, and the FOOD Safety Management practice, Forisa has grown significantly, and has been considered as one of the biggest beverage industry in Indonesia. Forisa applies a multi distribution system, in which we have engaged in collaboration with several local and international distribution companiest, such as Malaysia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Australia, and several African countries.
In order to accelerate our business growth, we invite dynamic and motivated professionals to join our outstanding team as:
Area Sales and Promotion Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a SMA SMK, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Bersedia bekerja di Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Bertanggung jawab terhadap keberhasilan penjualan dan distribusi distributor
- Bertanggung jawab atas tagihan dan jaminan distributor
- Bertanggung jawab atas penggunaan biaya operasional secara efisien dan sesuai dengan cost budget
- Bertanggung jawab untuk menjaga citra perusahaan dan produk
- Bertanggung jawab kepada proses dan hasil pelaksaan tim
- Bertanggung jawab atas kegiatan promosi
- Menjalin hubungan baik dengan distributor dan outlet
- Memonitor kegiatan kompetitor dan memerlukan action plan jika memang dibutuhkan corperative / counter plan
- Melakukan tugas lainnya yang diberikan oleh atasan