We provide aggregated access services to Standards, Handbooks, Legislative and Property publications; we audit, certify and register your product, system or supply chain; we facilitate good governance and awareness of compliance, ethics and policy issues and provide training and improvement solutions to help individuals and organizations succeed.
Our success is inextricably linked to the quality of the people we employ at SAI Global, the extent to which they are motivated by the challenge their roles present and the culture in which they work. The HR function works with line management to ensure SAI Global attracts talented people, challenges, and motivates them and offers a culture that is stimulating and rewarding.
Internship Training Admin Support
- Conducting the day to day administrative tasks for Training Department
- Prepare all the Training materials as scheduled
- Coordinate with third parties regarding all training agendas
- Facilitate for all training participant needs
- SMK/SMA fresh graduates are welcome
- Smart, diligent, responsible, organize, and discipline
- Able to work according schedules and tight deadlines
- Working in a team environment and goal oriented
- English in speaking, reading, and writing is more preferable
- Daily-basis fee Rp 50.000,- (Monday to Friday)
- Will be located in Jakarta Office