EOE/Wellpad B Supervisor
Job Location : Cepu, Central Java
- High Integrity and Safety Awareness
- Good Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written, etc.
- In depth knowledge of the safety, administrative, and technical training requirements associated with this position.
- Good understanding of Indonesian regulations applicable to operations of onshore oil and gas installations.
- Good understanding of ExxonMobil's Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS), Facility Integrity Management System (FIMS), Production Operation Best Practices (POBP), Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) and IPES Maintenance & Materials modules.
- Emergency Responses & Oil Spill Response training.
- Supervisor development fundamentals, Incident reporting and process safety guidelines, LPS system, EMFOS training.
- Energy Components production reporting system, PI process surveillance too, Crude Sales/Lifting Agreement and services/EOE Contract overview training.
- Minimum Senior High School or Diploma
- Minimum of 10 years experience as supervisor or other comparable positions.
- Minimum of 10 years of well operation or crude oil processing plant or other production operation.
- Compliance with EMCL Alcohol and Drug policy requirements for this position.