We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Rigging & Scaffolding Foreman
Job Location : Balikpapan, Kaltim
Purpose Of Position :
- Monitor and coordinate rigging and scaffolding daily activities to ensure rigger and scaffolder work are performed in a technically correct and efficient manner, conform with company’s standard and policies.
- Minimum High School Degree (SMA/SMK)
- Minimum 3 years experiences as a Rigger & Scaffolder foreman Min in Plant/Process environment or similar capacity.
- BP Migas certified and Basic Rigging certified would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in various rigging, lifting, and scaffolding techniques.
- Proactive safety attitude.
- Plan and supervise of the activities of The Rigger and Scaffolder, including preparation of tools and consumables require to establish and maintain the project.
- Responsible in maintain and repair rigging and scaffolding system in Site /Project.
- Check and examine all rigging and scaffolding equipment location and economizing by using test equipment standard and observe its function.
- Conduct formal annual performance review all direct reports, identifying strengths and weaknesses, training needs and agreeing upon goals for the future.
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance counselling as required for all direct reports.
- Prepare and submit reporting required.
- Communicate and Monitor safety procedures implementation in work environment and process in order to maintain safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations in this respect.
- Review and analyse of failure to plant, monitor degradation and report pending equipment failure for compilation into backlog.