Staff Counter Check in
Directing potential visitors to Kuala Namu airport layover to Bright Café by providing value-added services ticket check in passengers, to employees of PT. Pertamina Group and Consumer service in general.
Duties & Responsibilities (Strategic, Operational, Administration)
- Directing visitors Kuala Namu Airport to stop by the Bright Cafe
- Offering services to prospective passengers checked in Kuala Namu Airport
- Promoted Bright cafe to visitors Kuala Namu Airport
- Create reports of visitor traffic using Bright café service Check In
- Candidate must possess at least a SMK, Diploma, Airline Operation/Airport Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.