HSE Inspector (West Indonesia Region)
- Development of Hazard Identification & Risk Management
- Job Safety Analysis
- Design HSE Plan
- Gas handling
- Candidate must possess at least a SMK or Diploma majoring in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the HSE area is required for this position.
- Certified in Ahli K3 Migas is a must
- Expertise in General Safety and certified in AK3 Umum is required
- Expertise in Construction and certified in AK3 Construction is required
- Willing to be placed at any area in Indonesia
- Willing to travel extensively
- Willing to join immediately
- 1-year contract based