- Operate and monitor the equipment used in working site accordance to standard operating procedure and manual working instructions of the equipment to ensure maximum production rates in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs routine daily inspections of equipment and administrative duties.
- Complete log book entries, daily reports on delays, production, and safety issues before the end of each shift and clearly communicate all production and safety related issues to team members and cross shift.
- Complete other related work as assigned by the Operational Supervisor or Foreman.
- Male, age 40 years old maximum.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- at least a SMA with good knowledge of mechanical engineering principles.
- A valid “BII-Umum” class driver’s license is required.