- Education graduate Diploma degree (D3/D4) from Electrical Engineering, with a minimum GPA: 2.75; or vocational high school (SMK) graduates with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Having 2 years of experience in the field of electrical and engine is a better value;
- Having a basic knowledge of electrical (AC / DC Power, frequency converter, measurement & process calibrator tools), SCADA systems, PLC (Siemens S7/S5, Beckhoff Twincat & HMI System), and control systems.
- Willing to work in shifts;
- Has never participated in the selection process for the same position within 1 year