Operator Assistant Cementing
- Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of senior high school / Diploma or similar education and 2 years of experience as an Operator Asst-Cementing
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required
- Good English (verbal & written)
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes
For further information about job requirements, responsibilities and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.