Operator Power House
- Perform the maintenance, monitoring, and operation work of the machines in the Power House and the WWTP including the use of fuel to complete the running machines process.
- Male, maximum age 26 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational High School (SMK) or Diploma Degree from Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Can perform maintenance activities as well as refueling machine, have a basic automotive knowledge, can use engineering tools and measuring devices, and able to meet the standard quality management