Leighton Contractors Indonesia expects to start a range of projects covering retail, commercial, industrial and high rise buildings in the modern metropolis of Jakarta
Specialist - Training Lifting Equipment
To train & assess LCI civil or construction projects tradesman personnel in all aspects of mobile crane and lifting equipment operations in order to achieve maximum productivity with a high focus on safety and to ensure projects training requirements for civil personnel are conducted in accordance with the LMS.
- Vocational or high school graduated
- Certified in workplace trainer
- 5 years experiences as mobile crane and/or lifting equipment leadinghand/foreman/supervisor
- Deliver training to projects employees in order to improve performance and accountability in safety
- Deliver the training session within safe condition and encourage trainees to comply with safety regulation
- To ensure training package is update on a regular basis in order to update the master program
- Maintain the professional development to meet the job requirements.
We only process applicant who apply through our website. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interviews