- This position will be based at Martabe site and reports directly to Senior Maintenance Planner.
- The role of the Maintenance Planner – Fixed Plant ensures that all routine maintenance activities in the Martabe Gold Process Plant are appropriately planned (with Production and Maintenance) so that the work is able to progress in a safe, environmentally responsible, efficient, cost effective and repeatable manner. The “Maintenance Planner” will optimize, and monitor compliance to, preventative maintenance programs and schedules for all processing facilities and ancillary equipment
- Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduation from a standard high school, Qualified Trade and Technical College Certificate
- Minimum 2 years or more in maintenance planning role in Fixed Plant operations.
- Knowledge of fixed process plant equipment, tools and materials used in the process plant in Mining industry.
- Ability to organise plan and schedule using CMMS.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly maintenance plans.
- Ability to estimate the amounts of labour, materials, and equipment required for jobs
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain records.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project & Outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect to all personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team and contribute to a harmonious working environment
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: email@example.com.
Female applicants are welcome to apply, only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com