We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution. With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Banking for the following position:
- Bank Mandiri gives college graduates the opportunity to follow the work integrated learning program (internship) in Bank Mandiri through Kriya Mandiri program. Through this program, the Bank will prepare you enter the world of work with the provision of adequate experience.
- The program period is 1 year. If successful in peride the program, you will be given an incentive achievement.
- Male or female
- Graduates from SMA / SMK (Min. Passing Grade average 7.00 at class 3)
- Graduates from D1 until S1 (Minimum GPA of 2.75)
- Age 18 - 25 years old
- Good looking
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Have good communication skills
- Never been involved in drugs and other unlawful