PT Asmin Bara Bronang, An extensively growing National Mining Company (PKP2B, 3rd Generation) is currently offering a challenging career opportunity for Surveyor & Land Compensation as follow:
- Minimum Senior High School Civil / Mining
- Max age 30 years old
- Have the ability with instrument survey: GPS, Total Station
- Familiar with GIS software (ArcGIS, MapInfo) are preferred
- Have the ability to create and analyze maps
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field mapping
- Willing to be located in Central Kalimantan
- Maintaining good relationship with community leaders around ABB/ABJ Mining Area.
- Maintaining good relationship with local community/ village chef / district.
- Coordinate and controlling the development and implementation of community program as a part of CRS.
- Working as a individual and/or as a part of the team on external relations work.
- Ensuring land Compensation work, running smoothly based on community approach.
- Plan and liaise necessary permit for all scope of company operation.
- Provide all activities report.
- Min Senior High School/ D-3 any discipline
- Have experience in mining area at least 2 years.
- Have a good communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Good negotiator