PT Surya Jaya Energy - Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are looking for highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our operation area in various positions and we are committed to provide development for our employee to grow together. The successful and suitably qualified incumbent would be required to be a motivated, target driven and reliable individual. The incumbent’s duties would include but not be limited to ensuring that the open pit coal mining production process runs at optimum levels.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- To provide information to guests, on request.
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort and satisfaction.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required.
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): ethical, communication, interpersonal relation, informative, Pleasant Personality.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.