- Mastering Welding Map standardization ASME, API, ANSI, DIN, JIS and HIRADC
- Understand and comprehend procedures WPS and PQR
- Able to read Technical Drawing and Constructing MDR
- Mastering procedures related work Welding detailed
- Mastering tank installation procedure
- Able to establish a good relationship with the Operator Gas (Pertamina)
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Welding Mapping, Prosedur WPS, QPR, dan Teknik MDR.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BSD,Tangerang.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.