Atlas Copco is committed to Sustainable Productivity
Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur
- Handle, report and record any problems in the field to his direct supervisor.
- Install accurately for Auto Lube until commissioning process complete.
- Identify and assemble hose and fittings.
- Identify faulty components and parts of Auto Lube and hose fitting.
- Perform maintenance process for Auto lube.
- Conduct repair and trouble shooting for Auto Lube.
- Create daily activity report and system checking.
- Responsible for all tools and company equipments while on duty in the field or workshop.
- Comply with safety procedures and committed with the implementation.
- Follow the rules determine by company or customer to do the job.
- Work on site independently with minimum direct supervision
- Create transaction documents and internal/external report
- Support customer on site with technical issue and submit reports
- Manage inventory on site
- Proactive in collecting sales opportunities information on site
- Discipline in implementing HSE standard on site
- SMK or Diploma in automotive/electric/ production machine
- Having 1- 2 years experience as technician in the similar industry
- Having Knowledge of hose and fitting, Basic mechanical, Basic tooling, Basic Hydraulic, and Basic safety knowledge
- Familiar with installation, service, repair, and trouble shooting of Auto Lube System
- Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
- Personality requirements : Achievement Motivation, Initiative, Teamwork, Could work under pressure, and Customer service orientation
- Willing to be placed in Kalimantan Area (South and East)