The following year, Erajaya was appointed to be one of Nokia’s authorized distributors in Indonesia. Most recently, along with an acquisition of PT Teletama Arta Mandiri (TAM) in 2011, the Erajaya Group currently provides a comprehensive portfolio of international brands to become Indonesia’s leading distributor and retailer of mobile communication products. Today, Erajaya Group brand portfolio consists of Apple, Acer, BlackBerry, Dell, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and Venera, the Group’s own mobile handset brand.
Erajaya Group has grown into a nationwide distribution network make up of 70 distribution branches, 236 stores in 27 cities and partnership with more than 16,000 third-party resellers. It is the market leader for mobile communication products distribution in Indonesia commanding 24% market share in 2010.
- Female Age 26 Years
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Purchasing Stock Inventory
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Age max 28 year(s) old
- Ms. Office (Excel)
- Forecasting, Supply Chain and Stock Analyze
- Candidate must fluent in english (Oral both written)
PT Erafone Artha Retailindo
Jl. Gedong Panjang No. 29 - 31 Pekojan, Jakarta Barat 11240