The success of the DIC Group's operations is solidly based on its research and development capabilities, which are provided by a global network of its nine R & D throughout the world. PT DIC GRAPHICS is the young dynamic company with mature experience; we are agile, enthusiastic and prepared to change for the best to cope with the global competition. Now we need energetic and smart people to fulfill this position:
QC Staff For Gravure Ink
- Do materials in process test and inspection in order to avoid and prevent fail products due to wrong material in process test and inspection.
- Do finished goods test and inspection in order to avoid and prevent returned goods due to wrong finished goods test and inspection.
- Prepare certificate of analysis of product for every test and inspection of finished goods in order to guarantee the products released to customers are in specification.
- Prepare and arrange wet and proof samples in order to trace easily when problem or complaint occurs.
- Follow the procedures in doing daily QC activities which comply with the implementation of QMS-ISO-9001.
- Maintain and calibrate the equipment used for testing.
- Give report and suggestion to ensure the working places in safe and healthy condition.
- Participate in identification HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) as per their area and activities.
- Actively participate in continual improvement program of ISO 9001 and SMK3.
- Male, 21-28 years old
- Senior High School/Diploma (D3)/Bachelor Degree (S1) of Chemical from reputable Universities in Indonesia with a good academic record.
- Intermediate/Advance conceptual in ink or coating including understanding quality control (Gravure ink) is a must.
- Should posses at least 1 year working experience in QC for Gravure Ink in ink manufacturing.
- Posses technical and chemical analysis, problem solving, development skills, and conceptualization as well as communication skill.
- Able to communicate in English (both oral and written).
- Willing to work in Shift.