Aker Solutions' surface business is a leading global supplier of surface wellheads and trees, providing engineering, manufacturing, installation and life-of-field support services to the oil and gas industry, and is a technology and solutions innovator within the field of surface products since 1934. It is part of the Aker Solutions group, which is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including oil & gas, refining & chemicals, mining & metals and power generation. The parent company in the group is Aker Solutions ASA. Aker Solutions has aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 55 billion and employs approximately 22 000 people in approx. 30 countries.
- Understanding with inspection techniques, evaluate and report findings.
- Responsible to all quality documents.
- Responsible to perform inpection for all parts/products from incoming and receiving, in house manufacturing process and final inspection.
- Responsible to update the documents records and status SAP System.
- Demontrate the high performance to all Quality Documents.
- Candidate must possess at least Senior High School, Technical High School or equivalent.
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experiences in Document Control is required.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and API Spec Q1 Quality Management System standard.
- Good in English both written and oral, Good interpersonal skill, proactive.
- Able to use SAP.
- Preferably is Men.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willingness to stay in Batam.