Jambi, Kalimantan Timur
- Supervise daily drilling
- Monitoring drilling movement & plan drill
- Reporting progress to Geologist Supervisor
- Min Vocational High School majoring Geologist
- Having knowledge about rig tools
- Initiative in all aspects of the profession
- Able to handle the problem/ break down of ADT Truck and Excavator in the field by efficient
- Understand and follow Company Safety Regulation
- Capable to achive Mechanical Availability both Equipment minimum 85 %
- Capable to prepare the maintenance plan and include the spare part monitoring
- Capable to lead and manage the sub ordinate to work as team and harmony with other Dept.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, any field.
- Required skill(s): handling mainly on equipment adt truck and excavator, handling problem/breakdown adt, achive mechanical availability both equipment minimum 85 %, able to prepare maintenance plan and spare part monitoring, Lead and manage the sub ordinate to work as team.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.