PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia is a division of Leighton Asia and mainly specialises in contract mining, civil engineering and infrastructure, including site preparation, earthworks, roads, bridges, pipelines and tunnels. This position is based in Kalimantan at the Balikpapan Support Facility, which provides equipment, maintenance, logistical and training support to our mining projects.
Specialist Training Mechanical (INA-12-BPN-00044)
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- At least SMU level with 2 years experience as field trainer ;
- Has experience in heavy equipment maintenance and maintenance planning ;
- Able to train, test and audit mechanics ;
- Understand Maintenance Training Curricula ;
- Having Train of the Trainer certificate;
- Good use of English and Bahasa Indonesia and basic computer, preferably possess POP certificate
- Indonesian citizen only.
Training Supervisor (INA-12-MSJ-00026)
Separi, Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Responsible for Development of Mining Operators with the objective of ensuring the operators are capable to carry out work as per procedure to support the achievement of productivity targets and minimize accidents.
- At least from SMU level
- 3 years experience as production operator and 2-3 years experience as trainer
- Possess Train of the Trainer certificate, preferably possess POP certificate
- Computer literate and basic English.
- Indonesian citizen only
or by clicking the link below: