Jakarta & Kalimantan Timur
The driller is responsible for the operation of the modular rig and is the supporting team leader of the crew in charge of the drilling process regarding the efficiency of the offshore oil platform. The monitoring of the rig’s activity is of prime importance. All activities are on a time scale schedule and must be ready or consequences will occur. The driller must have in his possession and keep current all credential certificates such as the AP3 Certificate and the Wellcap Certificate.
Must carry a valid driver’s license and have the fluent ability to speak, read, and write in English. This is for a take-charge type of individual with the capability of making logical, snap, decisions. The driller receives his work orders from a higher command. Must then have the ability to efficiently distribute the work orders to others in a timely fashion. When difficulties arise it is his responsibility to report the incident back to those in higher command.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU or SMK, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Operate the hoisting, rotating and circulating system in cyber or ELNUSA modular rig.
- Certificate needed are : AP3 (Juru Bor Darat level 3 ) and Wellcap